Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Follows Matsiyan’s directions, and pushes home the capacitor on his mark.

Aramond
    Participant

//Hey everyone, my apologies for being out of contact. The week has been rather hectic. With any luck, things should be slowing waaay down.

Swaps a concerned look with Blaze and pushes the capacitor.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Charges and bull rushes the field, hitting it shoulder first as soon as Aramond pushed the capacitor.

Xavier
    Keymaster

//Sorry it has been so long!

The energy from the capacitors causes the fields to flicker brightly then with a crack, the fields collapse. Vaj and Blaze barrel through the collapsed field, slamming in to the floor and ending in a heap around the console.

There are a few seconds of complete calmness and silence, a faint metallic/burnt smell in the air caused by the energy discharge from the capacitor. Suddenly, the lights in the main room switch to a deep red and an alarm begins blaring loudly. It is likely only a few seconds before a security detail enters through the door.

//Back to you guys. Remember – discuss options first (make sure you refer back to the opening description for details) speculate and ask questions and then write out your actions.

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

Ow. Ok, guards will probably be here soon. Can we use the panels we took off as melee weapons? And who’s good with computers? We could try to cancel the alarm.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Xavier. Reason: Changed to bold to signify speech
    Matsiyan
    Participant

I’m ok with computers if Mundy can decipher Kralien for me, we can work the console. Can someone flank the door to give a hard time to rude strangers?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Xavier. Reason: Changed text to bold to signify speech
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

Look around the room and find any objects we can weaponize. I’ll stand guard by the door. If anyone tries to rush us, I’ll make sure they regret locking us up.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

I’ll have a look at that Kralien
    Goes to console and starts looking at the symbols on the controls

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll stand guard with Lt. Jr. Blaze. Using Hand to Hand Combat skill.

Aramond
    Participant

Moves around the room, using his mechanical knowledge to see if anything can be detached and weaponized.

Xavier
    Keymaster

//Picking this up again to see if we can use it to come up with more stuff for the Toolbox. Keep an eye out for new entries that might help you: Toolbox

@mundy
    @matsiyan
    You look at the console, that is entirely in Kralien script. You recognise some words from your training – forcefield, power level, alert, communications, input – there is also a display of a kralien ‘keyboard’ interface. You recognise many of the symbols, and are able to input basic commands to the system.

Under the console you notice a small device, similar to the datapads used on TSN ships, as well as a standard Kralien energy weapon attached to the inside hollow of the console.

@dantezelreich @aramond @mattssheep4
    On the floor of Mundy’s cell, you find a shard of the plastic about the same size as a standard combat knife. It has a long sharp end and tapers to a point at the top. Gripping it too tight will most definately cut your hand. There are also larger sections of panel that you removed earlier, though these are more or less intact.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Yeah! Here we go! 😀

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

Vaj picks up the knife-like shard of plastic. He tears the sleeve of his uniform and uses the fabric as a grip for the shard.

Now we’re talking.

Aramond
    Participant

We’ve got a shiv? This really is prison.

Eric picks up one of the panels and spends a moment finding the perfect way to hold it.

What do you think? Will probably work as cover.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Matsiyan pulls out the Kralien energy weapon and looks round. Spotting Lt. Cdr. Zelreich and carefully avoiding rank in case they are being monitored.

Dante, you qualified highest on the range. Want this energy weapon?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Matsiyan.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.