Personnel Department

The following is the General Requests form managed by the Personnel Department. You can use it for:

1. Awards: nominating an officer or a ship for a medal/ribbon; requesting a medal you earned
2. Crew Assignments: requesting a transfer to/away from a ship
3. Specialty: changing your primary and secondary expertise
4. Duty Officer: volunteering for DO/ADO positions
5. Information: requesting to see an officer’s record; reporting a mistake in an officer’s record
6. Absence: reporting an absence/requesting shore leave for officers with a permanent crew assignment

Any issues/suggestions can be reported to Captain Neimad or any other Senior Officer