Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Talking as she keeps working
    Look, here is the map of this facility. This is our cell, there are three more along this access corridor, where we are now. These two cells are empty, this one is the one I’ve just opened.

//Is anyone going in?

If I zoom out, here’s more detail. At the end of this corridor, that ramp rises to the main entrance to the cell block. There’s a guard post on the other side of the door, so that’s probably where they’re waiting for us at the moment. The corridor leads directly away. See here, it splits at a T junction, with this corridor going left to what looks like a small barracks and an armoury, and this corridor to the right leading towards a small quarters. The corridor to the right continues past the small quarters, there are multiple other rooms along here, and at the end, a single lift shaft. Which I would expect to be defended, if we don’t meet more Kraliens in the armoury, and so on.

Does that help?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Adele Mundy.
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Voiddammit! I don’t think there is much to be done except tear off a strip of uniform and bind it up. Unngh. Hurts like blazes. We need to keep momentum before they can rally. I’d say we need to get through the door at the top of the ramp as fast as possible, keep them off balance and find a way out or a place to hole up and send for help.

Of course, I’d like to know who’s in that cell too. They may be of help or need our help. I’m probably not the best to lead a charge at this point. Let me investigate the cell. Did Mundy get access to the ramp door controls?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matsiyan, you stay put. I’ll go in and grab our friend. Vaj do what you can for Matsiyan and then keep watch. We’ll grab our friend, then we will get out of here, however we will not charge out of here blindly. Understood?

Matsiyan
    Participant

Matsiyan grins weakly. Wasn’t suggesting that, sir. Just need to keep hitting them before their shields recharge and they can divert power elsewhere, as it were.

Here Vaj, do what you can with this sleeve. Our Kralien friend already started some convenient rips. It should come away quite easily. While Dante and Mundy investigate the cell I suggest somebody keep covering fire ready on the ramp door.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Matsiyan: “Hurts like blazes”

I beg your pardon?

Blaze looks confused by the phrase.

In any case, I’ll keep the covering fire says taking a Pulse Carbine and a Pulser, somehow strapping the Pulser on himself and reading the Carbine to fire. His newly gifted knife is close at hand, as well.

Takes a look around himself and shouts a question to Mundy Can we shoot the bloody cameras?

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//the GM can tell us, are ther visible cameras to be shot?

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

// I overlooked the part where Matsiyan got hurt.

On it. Sorry, Matsiyan, I didn’t realize you’d been injured.

Vaj cleans the wound as best as he can and uses strips of Matsiyan’s uniform as padding for the wound and to put pressure on it.

Try not to move your arm too much, or it will keep bleeding.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Yes, Matsiyan, please be careful of that arm, it hurts to type and I keep having to go back to fix mistakes…

//Psy-links have disadvantages…

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Nice touch!

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

Mundy, it may not be a priority right now, but is an infirmary anywhere nearby?

Adele Mundy
    Participant

I’ll see if I can identify one

Xavier
    Keymaster

Identifying a sensor strip along the top edge of the wall, Mundy points out key targets for Blaze to fire at. A few volleys and the sensor strip goes dark.

Mundy continues to scroll through the map data accessed earlier, the reference still stored on the alien datapad from the cell. Looking in more detail at the rooms beyond the quarters along the right hand corridor, one reads as having basic medical facilities.

As Vaj patches up Matsiyan’s wound, he sees it is much more serious that it first seems. The gash is deep and the bleeding hard to stop. As he binds the wound with the makeshift bandages, they quickly begin to saturate with blood. (//Sorry Mats, but charging headlong at a Kralien was a risky move!)

As Blaze and Aramond approach the active cell, they see the door surround glowing red. Tapping commands on an access pad next to it, Mundy deactivates the lock and the surround switches to a bluish-white colour. Blaze and Aramond take position either side as the door slides open. Aiming their pulse carbines, they enter the gloomy interior.

The cell is identical to the one in which you were first imprisoned, but only one energy field is active. It ripples with the same distortion seen earlier. Behind it, just visible, is a small figure crouched in the corner. The figure rises, moves to the middle of their cell and stands – waiting, proud and defiant she stares ahead not looking at Blaze and Aramond as they enter. The figure has short, black disheveled hair and a young feminine face, blood crusted along a horizontal gash on her forehead. She wears combat fatigues, torn in places and stained with blood and grime. Though there are no ID patches to signify name, or a unit badge on the sleeve, it is evident that this is a TSN marine.

Anonymous
    Inactive

*Zelreich steps towards the Marine.*

“I’m Lieutenant Commander Zelreich. I’m gonna need your name, rank, and unit number, miss.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Mundy shows Vaj and Matsiyan on the tablet how to get to the medical facilities
    It looks like a first aid station, nothing elaborate, but it has to be better than a torn sleeve bandage she points out.

She follows Blaze and Aramond into the cell, and goes straight to the console to see if she can deactivate the force field from there, using the data pad to aid translation.

Xavier
    Keymaster

The marine looks at the officer, startled at first, then frowning.

Who the hell are you calling miss, flyboy? Names Tirus. Major Tirus. My unit got hit during a combat drop. Next thing I know, I woke up here. Not sure how long ago that was, couple of days perhaps. There were four others with me…. Kralien interrogation huh… they’ve not bothered to bring them back.

The Major visibly shudders at the thought.

Using the console and data pad, Mundy is able to easily deactivate the energy field. The Major steps through.

So, what’s the plan, flyboy?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.