Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Thanks for including me in the action, even though I was not here to participate by writing! I really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Licks the blood of the Kraelien from his hand covered in it to taste it. //How does it taste? ๐Ÿ˜€ What colour is it?

Looks around to see if there’s a better weapon to be had, or several. Wants to take a ranged and a close-quarters weapon, but won’t hoard the weapons to himself, and will offer them to anyone else.

Aramond
    Participant

Shoulders one of the carbines and slips what he believes to be a sort of nightstick into his belt.

Well, that feels a lot better. Take some of these, Blaze. Gestures to the weapon racks. Now, what I wouldn’t give for a solid set of human body armor…

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Is the Armoury open, already?

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//I haven’t opened the Armoury, I’m still working on the cell. We can wait for GM response, and meanwhile outline what we are planning to do in order to open the Armoury.
    Mundy’s intention is: to open this cell door first so that people can help whoever is in there (the cell door is closer to the ramp to the lift and exit than the armoury is, so she doesn’t want a possible counter-attack by the guards to leave the cell, with its prisoner(s?) and potential bargaining chip, behind their line of fire);
    to go to the armoury door and work on opening that;
    to get some weapons.

Looks at Blaze in disbelief
    Really? Ew…

//just because we’re busy trying not to die doesn’t mean we can’t talk to each other, right? Spirited banter takes zero combat turns, right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

To Lt. Cmdr. Zelriech

Sir, what should we do with the injured Kraliens? It may be useful to have prisoners of our own. I can try to stabilize them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Do it. Take who we can, priority on any officers among them. If we can nab anyone important here, all the better. If we get cornered we also have hostages.”

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

Begins working to stabilize the Kralien who appears to be the highest ranking among the wounded.

Blast, I don’t have a medkit. Dark ages medicine, it is, then.

Begins trying to staunch the bleeding. Yells to the others

Hey, try to find a medkit if you have a moment!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Matthew Vaj.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“Everyone start searching for medkits. Vaj what’s his condition, is he an officer?”

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

// Gonna wait on Xavier for that info, Dante.

Anonymous
    Inactive

//Right, but we’be got to keep up the atmosphere of urgency.

Xavier
    Keymaster

//Sorry for the delay. An injured party member, and you fix the Kralien first?

Vaj manages to stabalise the only surviving Kralien, however it is clear from the wounds sustained that moving the casualty more than a few feet will cause the alien to become critical again.

As Matsiyan charges towards the door,it slams shut and seals; the retreating Kralien escaping with its wounded comrade. From the last glimpse of the Kralien’s direction of travel, it seems they are heading to the right-hand corridor.

With the adreneline flooding out of his system, Matsiyan begins to sway and stumble. The gash in his shoulder beginning to sear with pain.

In the meantime, Mundy uses the datapad to bypass security codes on the locked cell and gain control of the door. Despite her efforts however, she is unable to gain access to any internal security cameras or sensor systems. Continuing to work at the systems, she gains further access to the facility’s door and lift systems on the current level.

//Note, your are still in the cell block. The only weapons are those dropped by the Kraliens. Two Kraliens retreated, one OK and the other wounded. In the corridor at three remaining aliens: One Kralien was killed by Blaze, and another wounded by Matsiyan and a third killed by Dante’s fire before the assault. Weapons available are the Pulser from the cell and the three Pulse Carbines dropped by the Kraliens. Sorry for OOC, just wanted to clarify your current situation.

Your move.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Xavier. Reason: Corrected to three Kraliens left in the corridor
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

//Yeah, this turned into a real mess. Could you create a drawing of who’s where and doing what at this point? Since this takes a long time, we forget what’s where, and get confused.

//EDIT: A simple Paint drawing will do, with comments.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Blaze Strife.
    Xavier
    Keymaster

//I can, tomorrow evening. Your best bet in the meantime is to read through the previous posts carefully. Focus initially on my posts.

The trick is not to jump ahead e.g. Dante ordered you to the armoury, yet you were only just out of the cell, dealing with an injured Kralien and two others beating a hasty retreat. If you’d made it to the armoury at that point, I would have described it in a post, but there was no way to jump there that quick.

Matsiyan charged up the ramp toward the door at the top, which just sealed. The rest of you are just in the access orridor at the bottom, linking the four cells. You are out of your own cell (the door open behind you of course).

Adele Mundy
    Participant

// Quoting the GM: In the meantime, Mundy uses the datapad to bypass security codes on the locked cell and gain control of the door. Despite her efforts however, she is unable to gain access to any internal security cameras or sensor systems. Continuing to work at the systems, she gains further access to the facilityโ€™s door and lift systems on the current level.

Gentlemen, the door is open. Let’s see who the prisoner is. And I can access the other doors on this level. And the lift system. If we could patch up Matsiyan rather than the enemy, please? Then I could open the door out of the cell block, and then we could head for the armoury, and then I could get the lift doors open. It might be better for us to climb up rather than call the lift down, so they don’t stand there with guns pointing as the doors open…

By the way, the Kraliens can still be monitoring us, I can’t shut the surveillance system down… yet.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Adele Mundy. Reason: Adding detail for clarity
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Vaj, patch up Matsiyan. Let’s see who we’ve got here.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.