Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck Training Simulation 1-Alpha

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Aramond
    Participant

//Awww, you guys do care!

I’m fine, I’m fine!

With help from the rush of adrenaline, Eric ignores his probable injuries. He sends his now damaged panel spinning through the air at the nearest Kralien. He then scrambles back into cover, making sure Matsiyan and Vaj are right there with him.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

We need to get out of here, or they’ll overwhelm us
    Mundy warns
    I know where the armoury is, and where the way out is.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Mundy if you can lead us out, I’ll lay down covering fire while you lead the way. Everyone ready?”

Matsiyan
    Participant

Cover me, Dante. Pauses briefly for him to open fire and hurls himself into a forward roll into the legs of those in the door.

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Let’s see what the GM comes up with at this point 🙂 unless anyone has anything to contribute to the breakout forlorn hope. Hoping we can disrupt their fire, get in among them and grab some weapons.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“I’ve got you covered Matsiyan.”
    *Zelreich lays down an impressive wave of covering fire, if not killed by this, the Kraliens certainly scrambled for cover.*

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Dante, I can lead you out, but I’m not the best person to take point. I can give you directions though: ahead to the T junction. Armoury to the left, way out to the right. There’s a lift there. Expect more guards…

//Science Officer through and through; by which I mean:
    //Mundy is 1.53 m (5’3″) and currently unarmed. She has picked up the datapad, so can’t use a weapon as well, and she is working her way through the comms systems and security. She will jump up to lead the way and get shot, if she’s ordered to (though she’d really like to be holding something sharp and pointy before getting into close combat), but at the moment it seems a bit of a waste of resources to her. And if the datapad gets damaged, there goes our interface with the security system. It’s actually more important than Mundy is, in her estimation.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Adele Mundy. Reason: Adding explanation for IC reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“I see. Then shall we attempt to make for the armory then, everyone?”

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//Mundy is 1.53 m (5’3″) and currently unarmed. And she is working her way through the comms systems and security. She’ll jump up to lead the way and get shot if she’s ordered to (though she’d really like to be holding something sharp and pointy before getting into close combat), but at the moment it seems a bit of a waste of resources to her.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Adele Mundy. Reason: OOC explanation moved to earlier post
    Anonymous
    Inactive

//I think we should wait for Xavier to turn up to continue.

Xavier
    Keymaster

The first shots from the Pulser held by Dante hits home. Outside the door, there is a thud from the body of the Kralien slamming against a wall on the corridor. The firing slackens slightly but then continued with renewed vigor.

@Aramond
    Glancing down at your uniform, you notice burned marks on your upper arm. Luckily, it only seems to be residual burns from the bolt when it struck plastic, and not an actual impact from the weapon. The main hit struck the shield you were holding.

@ everyone As Dante ups the fire rate of the Pulser weapon, he scores some hits against another Kralien. Unlike the first, it falls to the floor, letting up a screech. The fire slackens again as another two Kraliens move to pull their wounded comrade away from the firefight.

@Matsiyan
    With the reduction in firing, you hurl yourself forward, followed closely by Blaze to your right. Catching a Kralien’s legs, it topples to the ground, the Pulse Carbine it was holding skittering down the corridor towards the adjacent cell. It slashes with sharp clawed hands, gashing your shoulder. With your makeshift knife, you manage to drive it home into the torso of the Kralien. The Kralien falls to the ground screeching, slashing out with its claws but only tearing your jacket this time. You stab again with your knife, which snaps off entirely, and the Kralien begins to weaken. Gradually, its strength fades as blood flows steadily from its wounds. Though not dead, the creature is unable to fight and is incapacitated. To your left, Blaze pins the other remaining Kralien which is no longer moving below him. He still holds the makeshift knife in his hands, blood from the Kralien dripping from it.

@ everyone The door at the top of the ramp is open, the other two Kraliens retreat with their casualty. The corridor is clear. Three Kralien bodies lie on the corridor from the combat. Directly ahead from your cell is the door of the inactive cell, and to its right, the active cell. There is another door to your right, on the same side as your own cell, leading to the 4th and final cell. There is an access panel on the end wall. To your left is the ramp leading up toward the guard post. The whole corridor is lit with a white light strips, similar to those in the cells, running from floor to ceiling at regular intervals.

//Hope I wrote the combat scene well enough!

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Everyone, head into the armory and arm yourselves. Then, we will take a look at our fellow prisoner.”

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Reaches down to pick up the Pulse Carbine the Kralien had dropped, and holds it towards anyone who wishes to use it

Would this help? She asks with a “Librarian quoting 20th century SF” grin. It’s a gun of some sort…

//for a No-Prize, send me a message…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Adele Mundy.
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Mundy moves to the active cell

If one of you who has a gun wouldn’t mind covering me, I’ll see if I can open this cell.

starts working on the datapad again, attempting to get the right codes.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Matsiyan scoops up the dropped pulse carbine and heads up the ramp at a jog hoping to catch the Kraliens before they finish dealing with their wounded, laying down suppressing fire as he goes, hoping that Dante will pick off anybody actually showing themselves to shoot. Besides, Blaze took out another Kralien so there should be another weapon available. Also there are surely no painkillers down here so best to keep moving!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.