Out of Hours Games (Subscribe!)

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station Out of Hours Games (Subscribe!)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Tactical Wargamer
    Participant

Test

Xavier
    Keymaster

Test?an odd message. What exactly are you testing?

Tactical Wargamer
    Participant

We have a group LANNING tonight EST (North America) 1930 hrs….looking for some training….we have played twice as crew. Trying to get up to speed.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Is anyone about? I want to get a crew together to test out the concept I posted on the Development forums – removing energy consumption from the game.

poptarts
    Participant

Anyone going to be around 6pm EST (2300UTC) ? I am Looking to get some Sim time in on different stations.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Sorry, I’ll still be at work then (Arizona MST). Sometimes I host a game on Thursday evenings to get in more Sim time too. I certainly need more practice on various stations 🙂

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Just posting to refresh this thread for visibility. I have had to stop running a game on Thursday evenings MST for the time being. I will post again when I restart.
    Cheers

Leonard Hall
    Participant

Since 12/26 is officially an off shift for TSN, I’ll nonetheless probably still be around for stuff if we get a bunch of bodies.

— LT HALL ONI

Verok
    Participant

I’m going to plan to be there as well.

Lewis Remmick
    Participant

As am I. I’d love to have a crack at helm or weapons, since I’ve never touched either.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

Should be nice, let’s see what kind of population we get

Garion
    Participant

I will be on the TS tonight if anyone is up for a game? Would like to learn a few more stations 🙂

Garion
    Participant

Also, i am looking into being able to run a game as I have a server at home, looking at stress testing it as well.

Garion
    Participant

On tonight, if any is up for a game.

Gabriel Wade
    Participant

Hey guys, running a game to train someone planning to join us… Anyone want to come take helm? If so, reply and I’ll hook you up with our teamspeak and server. It’ll be current version of TSN mod.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Promethean Command Station’ is closed to new topics and replies.