Out of Hours Games (Subscribe!)

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station Out of Hours Games (Subscribe!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Garion
    Participant

I will be on the team speak today, most the day. If you fancy a game please jump on.
    I am attempting to host a game, but still trying to get it working.
    Poke me when you get on the teamspeak as I am also on another teamspeak channel.

Garion
    Participant

I am on the team speak tonight until about 22:00 BST – Would like to stress test my hosting capabilities if any one is interested.

Xavier
    Keymaster

I will be about in a couple of hours and am thinking about testing out the patrol mode in the TSN Sandbox. I need to test the routes through Volantis, as well as the code for allies and infiltrators. Anyone up for a preliminary patrol through Volantis… a system that the USFP plan to populate soon? We could also extend our patrol through into the Cronus system and perhaps strike into the enemy held Erebus system for a bit of fun too.

Garion
    Participant

I am on tonight as well 🙂

Gabriel Wade
    Participant

If anyone’s available I’d like to run some more simulations for training a new recruit interested in joining the Division. It’ll be a few hours before we’re ready, but If you’re interested, reply here or send me a message! 🙂

Adele Mundy
    Participant

We can’t make it, we have taiko practice (there’s even a t-shirt that says that…), but we sent the link to some friends (from the CoH supergroup we were in) who have played Artemis a little among themselves and who were expressing an interest in joining. With this short notice, I don’t know if they’ll be able to make it, but if they turn up and ask for Emma and Murray, or Fleur and Lion, that’s who they are.

Have fun!

Aramond
    Participant

Wow, I can actually make one of these. Be seeing you in a bit.

Garion
    Participant

On now, so i am up for it 🙂

Xavier
    Keymaster

I might drop by.

Gabriel Wade
    Participant

We’ll be gathering and starting up in about an hour to an hour and a half.

Gabriel Wade
    Participant

Okay, so it’s a little sooner than expected, but we’re gathering on the TSN TeamSpeak now.

Garion
    Participant

I am on tonight (and off work tomorrow) so will be on for a while.

Garion
    Participant

Anyone on tonight? I will be on for a few hours and can host if anyone wants a game.

Feil
    Participant

I’m around but do we have enough other Officers to crew a ship?

Feil
    Participant

Anyone interested in playing tonight? I can’t run a server or anything, I just want to play if someone else will.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • The forum ‘Promethean Command Station’ is closed to new topics and replies.