Armada 4

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Adam Parra
    Participant

Xavier
    Keymaster

Lol, looks cool.

Adam Parra
    Participant

I would like to do a head count on who plans on going. I will be there. I have booked my rooms already. I am coming from Fort Wayne, IN. I will be there by late Friday morning.

The reason I am doing this is to see how many we will have for a Conical Battle. Here’s a link to our Conical from Armada 3.

Here There Be Monsters

I would to have enough for 2 ships. Verok always brings his bridge, the TSN Dauntless. It is fabulous! That alone is worth the trip! The second bridge doesn’t have to be anything fancy. K brought his bridge, the Palehorse. We used it during the last ballroom mission and we finished first.

FYI, the conicals happen in a separate room with computers supplied by the con committee.

Adam Parra
    Participant

K, Verok and Vaj are in.

Adam Parra
    Participant

So is Quinn. Slate and Wade are maybes. I know 3 more are looking at the possibility of going. I really want to see enough for 2 ships or at least for an air group of fighters.

Donovan
    Participant

Put me down as a “possible.” I’m hoping the Money Pit allows my budget to recover enough by that time.

Donovan
    Participant

(P.S. – If anyone is looking to carpool from the Wisconsin (Milwaukee/Chicago area or a slight, reasonable detour from there) and share expenses, I’d be interested in hearing from you.)

Adam Parra
    Participant

I am glad you are looking into going. I would be great to see you at the con! I know you will have a lot of fun.

Nhaima
    Participant

I’m loosely considering it but I’ve made no plans by any means yet. Was also mulling over what a TSN dress uniform would look like where we’ve already defined our normal duty uniforms. I’d thought about taking a cue from the photos that Matsiyan made for people but hadn’t nailed anything down. Also most of the things that I think about wind up being close to new BSG’s uniforms, and I’m not sure if that’s a bad thing or not.

Adam Parra
    Participant
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Oops. I had not been tracking this thread.

@Mundy
    and I have rooms booked.

Also there has been a FB Messenger thread going about Uniforms I will see if I can work out how to post. We decided on a Chef jacket and are working on insignia.

Adam Parra
    Participant

My room is booked as well. I will buy my badge after the New Year. I am excited to see what you come up with uniform wise.

Adam Parra
    Participant
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.