Here There Be Monsters

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Here There Be Monsters

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam Parra
    Participant

https://artemis.forumchitchat.com/post/here-there-be-monsters-canonical-video-from-artemis-armada-iii-8942932?pid=1298012567

See the brave crew of the 4th light division take out slavers. Personally, I feel the whole crew did well. We rp’ed very hard. Both Doug and Mike were very impressed on the job we did in the mission. They said “it was like you have played the mission before.” The play testers never did as well as we did. I am so proud of the officers we send to Armada each year!

Verok
    Participant

FYI – Quinn, Parra, Vaj were Helm, Comms, and Engineering, and I (Verok) was Captain. (I hope I didn’t miss anyone.) That mission was so much fun, and I think they really did like ours the most, it was the first one posted on their Youtube channel.

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

If I remember right, Mike S. said that no one had completed it at all before us! Also, Cadet K (who hasn’t joined us in awhile but does plan on joining us again when he’s settled again) was on Weapons.

Charles Beaumont
    Participant

Wish there was a UK based event.

Adam Parra
    Participant

I know there was a survey that went out for a Artemis convention in the UK or Europe. I assume they did not get enough. On the forums, the Con Coordinator said they are looking to have it at a different venue. She is saying that walls or boarders are not being allowed at this venue. The Dauntless does have walls. We will see how Verok feels about that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.