Reply To: any DO and/or ADO volunteers?

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station any DO and/or ADO volunteers? Reply To: any DO and/or ADO volunteers?

Aramond
Participant

@Matsiyan I’m wrong in what I told you. Tried my setup during the shift, and it looks like a whisper will actually override the push-to-talk key, meaning that those on your channel will not hear you unless you have that current channel on the whisper list.

I’ve also made the discovery that TeamSpeak will not let you use more than one whisper list at a time. So it’s not possible to, say, whisper Hydra and Phoenix at the same time unless you already have a whisper set up with those two ships.

What I’d love to be able to do is have a whisper list set up for each ship, with a “current channel” whisper included on each. It turns out that there is in fact a “current channel” whisper option, but you can’t combine it with any other whisper commands. Checking online, I’m unable to find any way anyway to make this dream a reality.

I may end up having to give myself a crash-course in Lua, but we’ll see how that goes/how bored I get.