Xavier's Official Proceedings

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Xavier's Official Proceedings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Last shift (16th Apr), Blaze made an impassioned plea that whatever official proceedings are held to address the Fleet Captain’s conduct, they not be conducted next shift (23rd Apr) as he won’t be there.

I must now make a further impassioned plea for it not to be in the second half of the following shift (30th Apr) as I have to leave for a gig about half way through that shift.

Thank you for any consideration you are able to afford our resident drama queens.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Well, this story arc is planned out and set to last for a couple of weeks at least, so missing one part shouldn’t mean you miss other equally exciting parts. Things were already set for last shift, but sadly Fish had some issues with his internet and we had to postpone (it was pretty important that the acting Division commander was present for what was to play out). We’ve now added some extra bits and pieces for this shift and everything is set to go.

Hopefully, this story arc will be one that is gripping and comes to a satisfying and exciting conclusion.

Matsiyan
    Participant

I am looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the bits that you, Jemel and Fish dropped into the bar this week.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

May I just say:

OMG OMG OMG! What a brilliant plot line GMs came up with! Drama! Excitement! Cliffhangers! Unresolved mysteries!

*Happy happy dance*

Aramond
    Participant

Agreed! Need to work this into a recruitment post somehow…

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Dammit, now I can’t sleep, it’s all going round and round in my head.

Since we’re in hiding from the authorities and trying to rescue Xavier (dead? Look, if _I_ were an evil corporation trying to bring back deadly ancient tech, and I suspected an officer on his way to legal proceedings knew anything useful, I’d wait until his transport was out in the middle of a nebula away from prying sensors, and I’d transfer him to a different ship; then send the original ship on its way as a decoy), does that make us the X-Men?

Xavier
    Keymaster

Really glad people are enjoying this one.

It was a stroke of luck that I added those NPC characters. Turnez was a nice little addition to the game last night. I found I could relay information from him. It wasn’t something I intended to do, but worked perfectly.

Anyway, I’ll say nothing more just in case. I don’t want to give away the rest! Sorry you didn’t get the trial though. I know you’d all thought about that alot and how to do it. Keep looking out for little hints and clues as to what is happening! They’ll all be explained and revealed as we go along e.g the data stick… did anyone pick up on that? The link to my (Xavier’s) final speech about remembering the words? These have been revealed already, have you noiced any others that might hint at what is to come?

Adele Mundy
    Participant

I heard someone mention the data stick, and then after the shift was over I had time to go back and read the chat. Do we have a link to the data stick content?
    The thing is, while it was happening I was concentrating on listening (the audio can get muddled as some people keep talking over each other) and trying to take notes, so I was looking down at my datapad (as Mundy might well…) and not aware of the chat streaming past.
    Did anyone record the audio for that part?

Talking of audio, brilliant work on the news broadcast, was that Slate?

I would say take your time over future events, let the plot develop. If we have to spend a couple of shifts as fugitives it will make the final resolution either more worthwhile or more tragic!

Matsiyan
    Participant

Very much enjoying this one and not thinking that it needs to be wrapped up next week necessarily. It is fun being an honourable independent rebel X-TSN? Are the Hjorden looking for a navy? Look what happened to Admiral Cochrane and Chile.

I would second the request for links to the audio for the news segment (maybe it could be replayed in the bar?) and to the content of the data stick. What was on there was quite convoluted and I would dearly love a second chance to listen. 🙂

Xavier
    Keymaster

Well, the way that I have planned out parts of this is by writing short sections of story. The whole scene in the shuttle bay was planned that way. I could release these to recount the events… it is just how I go about doing that.

The recorded voice was read from part of the story. I had written it and Fish decided to record it with Garion’s help. That whole transcript could therefore be released too.

Aramond
    Participant

@admin Argh! Between your and Garion’s hinting, it can’t be next week quickly enough.

@mundy
    We may need to start figuring out which officer is which X-man…

Adele Mundy
    Participant

@aramond Well, clearly Xavier is Prof. X; I’m going to claim Phoenix, because psi-powers 🙂 Any other suggestions?

Udae
    Participant

I claim Nightcrawler, both because I have the unusual skin color, and because I always claim Nightcrawler.

Matsiyan
    Participant

I suspect that would make me Angel; playboy inventor (yeah that got de-emphasized) with a support power that helps people be in the right place at the right time 🙂

Gabriel Wade
    Participant

That means I’d be either Wolverine (who happens to be my favorite X-Man), a scrapper soldier, or Cyclops because I shoot the beams with the pew pew and the boom boom.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.