Long, long ago I remember something like that. Really long ago. For some time we used a Google+ thing instead of a website, and I think that Brenner’s first attempts to create the website had a .info suffix. Could be wrong, though.
That is correct. Originally Brenner ran the website and used a .info suffix. That website went and so I set up this new site using .net suffix. We lost pretty much all the stuff off the old site (I managed to recover some of it, but not a lot).
That was a long time ago though. Before that, we’d used a google+ group that probably still exists somewhere. This website is the best solution though. It meets our needs well.