TSN In-Person Uniform [help please?]

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall TSN In-Person Uniform [help please?]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rodger Wilcon
    Participant

Hello everyone, sorry I haven’t been able to join in on any shifts over the past half year or so, busy.
    So, there is a science fiction convention coming along pretty soon, and I would like to put together the TSN uniform that members of the group wore to Armada. I currently have almost no information on what is required and what the uniforms are supposed to look like finished, except for an instruction sheet that is maybe 3 years old. If I understand correctly the rank and TSN insignia are given out at Armada, for those who go, which I am fine with, but would like to tell everybody that I will not likely be going any time soon.
    If anybody could help me by giving me guidance or instructions I would be extremely grateful.

Matsiyan
    Participant

I will dig out what I can tomorrow 🙂

Adele Mundy
    Participant

The easy part is plain black trousers and black shoes or boots. I’ll send more details, and photos, when in reach of the uniforms.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Here are some files of the add-on graphics tsn-cosplay-files

I will keep adding files to that location.

Rodger Wilcon
    Participant

Could somebody put together a uniform kit for me? I need to start puting together the uniform.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.