The Bar 19316-2237

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

*Matsiyan strides cheerfully into the bar”
    Hi, Guy, ask that replicator for a nice long, cold, pale wheatbeer or, you know, your usual generic lager.

*He sprawls in the nearest thing to a comfy chair*

What do you think of the new ships? I didn’t really notice because I was having too much fun aboard Lancer.

And what happened after I had to duck out of the shift about 45 minutes before the end?

Fish Evans

// Updated link so you know it isnt a classifed state secret now
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nlnf5dYDoF3SvZh0KqF6V-v3kkGt3rmUVtIKKwQbQ4A/edit?usp=sharing \\

First round is on me in memory of the TSN Hawk and the lost crew members who whent down with her

*Raises Glass* The Hawk!

Its going to be interesting to be a missile cruiser, and the Dauntless .. well the simulated Dauntless looks very nice we will have to see what the real thing can do having a pocket carrier in the fleet will mean we will have to develop some new tactics.

Jemel Eahain

// the genuine terran steak…. is that a steak made from a genuine terran ….. is that what happens to the injured red shirts

Jemel Eahain

* raises a glass
    To the hawk, live show die when ever,
    I enjoyed my time on hawk both in engineering and as xo, got some real experiance on that old bird

Adele Mundy
    Participant

*looks at menu*
    Terran Stake? For Terran Vampires, I presume… I thought it had been established in the mid-21st century fantasy-sf crossover series, “Supernaturally Superluminal”, that vampires can’t survive in space because it’s always daytime and night time at the same time, and their brains explode, or something… Am I misremembering?

*nods to Capt. Evans in acknowledgement*
    Most generous of you, sir.
    *to the bartender*
    Guy, a glass of red wine if you please.
    *raises glass*
    Hawk, and the blood on her feathers.
    *drinks, raises glass again*
    And Eagle, long may she fly!

John van Leigh
    Participant

Barkeep! I’ll have a century cider, real if possible, and a serving of square-pig chops with honey mustard, please.

The Hawk! She was a fine vessel for all of the fifteen minutes I was aboard.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Guy, Ateris Stout for me, real.

*raises glass*

For Hawk! May she hunt the traitors in the spaceship heaven with the Hydra!

//P.S. If there’s anyone looking forward to my short stories, I’m sorry, but the third chapter is taking long, and it’ll be longer than the first two; maybe even longer than the first two combined. I’ll post it up once I finish writing and editing and am satisfied with the quality. It’ll serve you as a memory of ye olde times. 😛

Aramond
    Participant

What do you mean you don’t carry Hjordan Ale anymore? Yes, I realize that it smelled like de-greaser, that’s part of the charm! Ugh, fine, get me a Gas Giant. Red.

*slumps down on a stool and lets a wrench fall from his hands*

Hail Hydra!

*long drink*

The Eagle has a full sensor suite now, on par with the Raven. Adele, please don’t let this one get blown up. It’ll mean a whole lot of work for nothing.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

A full sensor suite, excellent! Thanks, Aramond. And I’ll do my best not to get it blown up, obviously. You know, I wasn’t driving when we took Eagle out on her first run…
    *thinks: did that sound too defensive? Dammit!*

Aramond
    Participant

Yes, but SciComms gets to yell at Helm when he’s being foolish. Embrace that privilege, enjoy it!

*another long drink*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Promethean Command Station’ is closed to new topics and replies.