shields for Sprout Bio Products in atlantis 12

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development Research & Development shields for Sprout Bio Products in atlantis 12

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    starry
    Participant

Sprout Bio Products only has front shields – the vessel data entry only has front shields (like a station), but it is spawned as a vessel, as such it is detroyed far faster than expected.

I suggest swaping Sprout Bio Products to a station in the xml or adding rear shields in the vessel data for its hull id.

ditto TSN mining ops in Tilminra II

Matsiyan
    Participant

To address this I am including a correction in a forthcoming dev test. To be paranoid, I have set the back shields of all base-like hulls to the same as the front in case the sandbox spawns them as a ship instead of a station.

Let me know if this is not such a good idea.

starry
    Participant

as far as I know there is no downside to giving rear shields to a station, if is my expected issue would be a crash at spawn time for the station, this is easily tested & probably should be done if implemented

EDIT – further thought imples that rear shields are likely harmless – artemis can spawn in id 0 ships as bases in deep strikes with seemingly no harmful effects

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by starry.
    Xavier
    Keymaster

The changes have now been included in the next 2.012 development patch.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘shields for Sprout Bio Products in atlantis 12’ is closed to new replies.