OOC TOPIC: Training Simulation Charlie

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck OOC TOPIC: Training Simulation Charlie

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Keymaster

OOC chat for Training Simulation 2

Xavier
    Keymaster

This simulation has been re-opened to start over again.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

In the mission intel it says that the shuttle has “positive contact with the stationโ€™s hull”. Does that mean we need to force our way through the hull or are we at some kind of a door with an airlock?

Xavier
    Keymaster

It means we have made contact with it and are latched on, rather than ‘bouncing’ away from it. Of course, exactly where we’ve latched on must be determined. I would imagine on the way in we would have scanned for access hatches or airlocks, so I would assume we are confronted with a locked hatch on the otherside.

Xavier
    Keymaster

As an additional, having to cut through the hull is going to undoubtedly alert the station due to a hull breach. Instead, bypassing security systems and relays to open an access hatch will draw little attention if done properly.

I also assume that there are a number across the station to allow repair crews to access the stations hull and points along it quickly, instead of spending hours trekking from one or two airlocks located mid-station.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

My Computer programming is Confident, so that makes the AR Above Average.

As for the DR, my opinion was like this: opening the door on a station of another race is Average, opening it without setting of the alarms is Above Average. I though about opening it without them knowing it’s opened, but that would make things too easy for us.

Xavier
    Keymaster

That post looks pretty spot on to me Blaze!

I think we can assume that we are armed with carbines and pulsers too. And out data pads are multipurpose tools that we can use for all the interface stuff. Almost like tricorders for ST.. they pretty much seemed to do everything.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Tuor, just one small thing: watch out what you write in bold and what you don’t. Currently, it seems you’re cursing because of what I said, since our characters don’t know what’s in your head.

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

The dialoque is correct.

Yep you are right it looked like i reacted negatively to your sit rep. It was more like i was reacting against myself and talking to myself. MAybe i need to add some info about what i wanted and failed to find.

I really do not know what to do right know so little intel ๐Ÿ˜€ Lets wait for new players, see their reactions and make the plan along the way.

I am thinking on finding armoury and create diversion by setting there on fire maybe?
    And ascape by using the station’s pods. we ll launch all of them at the same time again to create diversion and make it harder for them to select target.

I do not want to fight our way out. I m supporting a sneak mission. Hope the others feel like it too.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

@rodgerwilcon You’re welcome to join us on the mission. Please, read Forum RP Guidelines that are linked in the first post of the mission, since they’ll help you work with us to get the most out of the story. For example, use italics for describing what’s happening and normal text for questions and answers like we do.

If you have any other questions about the game, feel free to ask here.

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

sorry i was not active for 2 days. i am continuing.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

I was waiting for someone else to post, hoping more players would join.

Fish Evans

well Ive joined in a “Remote” role, will be checking in about once a day for however long this takes or until the signal strength is too low ๐Ÿ˜›

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

by the way i apologize for the inappropriate language. sometimes i can get carried out easily ๐Ÿ™‚ the dice i rolled was really bad.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.