My absence

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

Greetings.

As some of you know, I’ve recently (actually, it’s already been over 2 months) moved to another city, which changed my life significantly. During the first month and a half I didn’t have Internet access in my new home, so I couldn’t play Artemis because of that. Now I do have Internet access, but my Saturday nights aren’t as free as they used to be.

Therefore I must, sadly, relinquish my seat as TSN Viper’s Weapons Officer. I’ve read that Viper has been destroyed, but I believe she’ll be repaired soon enough (if she wasn’t already).

In any case, I might join you all again, from time to time, but don’t count on it being as often as it was earlier.

It was very fun flying with you all, and I hope to catch time to do so again, sometimes.

I think it can easily be said that my character has been moved to a different division and will only rarely fly with the 4th.

Kind regards,
    Blaze

@davisn456

Matsiyan
    Participant

Sorry to hear of your transfer. Matsiyan was just thinking of you.

Hope the new division treats you well. You will always be welcome to visit or return.

Cheers!

Adele Mundy
    Participant

We have all missed you, and hope you can fly with the Division again, even if only on secondment from your new assignment.

Morlock
    Participant

We’ll all miss you blaze 🙁

Donovan
    Participant

It was an honor to fly with you, sir.

Draeco
    Participant

The bridge of the Viper will not be the same, my friend. Good luck in your new posting and I hope to see you soon.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Thank you for the Arvonians!

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Thank you for all the well wishes.

It was really fun flying with you all. 🙂

Rodger Wilcon
    Participant

God speed man. Send the division a postcard sometime, and let your first shot at a new console fly true.

Verok
    Participant

Blaze – your absence will definitely have a huge impact on the crew of the Viper, and I will definitely miss your excellent skill and contributions to my crew and the entire division. I hope you find some time to join us periodically. There will always be a seat open!

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Thanks, Captain! 🙂

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear you’re leaving us, but I hope that you will still be able to join us for forum missions now and then!

Quinn
    Participant

You’ll definitely be missed, hopefully it won’t be too long before you get a chance to pop in!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.