MP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 10318-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre MP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 10318-2237

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

D E V O T I O N T O T R U T H
    THIS DOCUMENT IS PUBLISHED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
    IMPERIAL STELLAR NAVY
    NAVAL KNOWLEDGE VALIDATION DOCTRINE
    SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL III
    ENCRYPTION LEVEL ANGEL
    BRIDGE STAFF EYES ONLY
    STARDATE 10318-2237

SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT FOLLOWS…
    Pending investigation into the communications blackout during the clearing of Cerberus 6, 4HG were despatched to reconnoitre and raid Hegemony presence in Krisenda Command via Waypoint-60. They were also tasked with making contact with a loyalist cell at research station R-56X who had vital research information to return to the Innovation Directorate, having hidden it from the Hegemony. Both objectives were achieved, with considerable damage done to Hegemony defense platforms and mobile units at Krisenda Command, aided by a heavy force of N’tani warships seeking retribution against the Hegemony for seizing a memento mori they referred to as the Obelisk.
    En route 4HG also dealt with pirates in Waypoint-60 and an undocumented convoy of N’tani travellers.
    Subsequently 4HG conducted a security sweep of Cerberus-8 where they encountered a belligerent tribe of N’tani encroaching on Imperial territory without a transit warrant. They were initially in company with Hjorden vessels that departed peacefully. Marines were put aboard three civilian stations and security checks carried out to apprehend documented terrorists who were deposited at Olnara station. The power plant was induced to overload until the station’s structural integrity was compromised as the hunter group departed the sector. Despite a number of after effects from the Cerberus-6 virus attack, careful analysis of sensor logs revealed no survivors and no vessels in the immediate vicinity who could have interfered with the execution of imperial justice.

SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT ENDS…

CURRENT GROUP INTELLIGENCE:

MISSION PLANNING:

TACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS:
    Care should be taken not to stretch the fleet too far given the current situation.

Caution is advised when engaging Pirate fighter strike forces individually, as reports have been received that these Pirate scum have successfully miniaturized their tractor beam emitters and installed them on many of their single-seat craft to terrible effect.

S U P E R I O R I T Y

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.