Message from Zargon 11516-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Message from Zargon 11516-2237

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zargon
    Participant

Hail Second fleet, fourth light division,

It has been nearly 9 months since my transfer to the TSN Rainfire (3rd fleet, reserve division). While the work I do in the diplomatic corps is important and often more effective than an Omega-3 at deterring enemies, hardly a day passes that I don’t crave the excitement of the frontier. This point was driven home when I saw a report about the “action” my own division saw recently.

“…During a routine patrol, fighter pilot Lt.Jr.Hassan accidentally activated his ejection system aboard his fighter craft and was forced to float in his escape pod for several hours until he could be retrieved. As a reprimand for his error, the pilot will be prohibited from taking planet-side leave for 3 weeks.”

If this were the fourth light division, it would’ve read a little more like “…During a routine patrol, a light force of a few dozen Kralien and a handful of pirates ambushed our ships. During the fighting, the Phoenix was damaged by a mine, killing three crew members and causing more than 20 serious injuries. Fortunately the crew was able to bring the damaged ship back to station where it should be mostly repaired by next duty shift. Many of the injured crew members will be in intensive care for 3 weeks.”

Miss you guys.

Lieutenant First Class Zargon,
    Office of Intelligence, Diplomatic Corp.
    TSN Rainfire CV-927
    3rd Fleet, Reserve Division
    Olympus Station, Sol-4

Feil
    Participant

//Phoenix is dead. So are Hawk and Hydra. Lancer is in the dry dock right now.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//And we’re not on good terms with TSN, at the moment. We’re something more akin to rogue agents. I suggest you read other Personal Logs from the last few shifts, in order to catch up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.