Log Zephyr 7316-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Zephyr 7316-2237

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zephyr
    Participant

Personal log lt. Zephyr

My assignment to the TSN R&D department on Earth has finally come to an end. Helping the big wigs develop the A.E.S (Automatic Engineer System) for the TSN fighters was certainly an experience. Those guys seem to live on caffeine drinks, junk food and a lack of sunlight a vampire would be proud of. But they are very hard working, I’m sure Robert didn’t go home for the whole week before first prototype was done! As interesting as it was it’s not quite the same as proper engineer work I might be a bit rusty when I get back to the 2nd fleet. I’m taking an extended shore leave here on Earth for a little while longer. I’ve visited a few of the ancient ships the S.S. Great Britain and the Victory, how did the engineers keep them things going? I’ve also spent a big of time home in Yorkshire it seems even there has been affected by interstellar activities. I’ve lost count of the number of my school friends that have gone to the various colonies. It is really nice been planetside, no airlocks, zero G work, and no spacesuits! I’ll spend the next few weeks stretching my legs on walks, pub crawls, and enjoying one of the things I miss the most when in space, the weather!

Aramond
    Participant

It’ll be good to have you back, Zeph.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.