Log Remmic 13616-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Remmic 13616-2237

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lewis Remmick
    Participant

[Sounds of sparking, sizzling, grinding, welding, re-wiring, clanging and other bits of engineer-ery]

Sorry, computer. I don’t have much time for a formal log. Yes, I know I asked to be notified the day before a duty shift when I hadn’t made a lot entry. No, computer, I do not plan to fill one out today.

There have been so many different engineers here in engineering, that it looks like a patchwork quilt taught engine room design. With these new upgrades, and as the only officer assigned to the Phoenix with an engineering background, I think it’s up to me to make this right.

One only knows where the rest of the engineering team has gone. I asked them to be here 20 minutes ago. They’re probably all packed into the head, with their direction sense. I’ll just have to keep working.

[Grinding and other noises continue]

//No formal log for me this week. I haven’t had the time, and more importantly, I can’t for the life of me put together any real thoughts about what happened, with all the whirlwind of updates and the ecstasy everyone had over fighters. Better luck next time.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

//I just notice that the date should be 13216-2237.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.