Log Aramond 2716-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Aramond 2716-2237

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Aramond
    Participant

And we’re taking over Aramond’s log topic, so let’s discuss him, not Blaze. 😛

//Bah, if that’s where the conversation’s going, let it! I’ve been waiting for someone to talk about what happened last week this entire time. There’s not even a log! I’m going through withdrawal over here. 😛

//I’ve got one more bit of “plotting” to do before my return next week. Will probably drop over the weekend. After that, we’ll see where it goes. Since the upheaval isn’t yet in full effect, I’m not sure how much it will effect me making it to the shifts. Worst case, I’ll see if there’s anything I can pull from behind the scenes.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//I’ve been slow with my log this week because of RL, and also because I was tidying up and editing Mundy’s backstory. You get 12 pages of backstory instead of one page of log, and you complain? 😀 But the log is nearly done.

//When is the upheaval going to be in full effect? And where are you moving to?

Aramond
    Participant

//Ahaha, complaining is humanity’s favorite pasttime, though! Won’t lie, I was skimming through the backstory searching for the brother’s name. Need to go back and properly read it now, and enjoy all the CoH references.

//Upheaval is going to happen 3rd week of August, and I’ll be heading up to northern Washington state; where the sun doesn’t set when its supposed to. There might be a stretch of shifts when I can’t make it as I get my life in order, but I’ll be there in spirit. Because I’ll be whispering in Garion’s ear to send more command ships :P.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//I know you must have looked through the backstory, because I know Mundy never mentioned The Little Horror’s name in that conversation in the bar. Anyway, the log is there now too.

//Good luck with the move! Northern Washington, as in, anywhere near Seattle? We have quite a few friends up there, mostly techies, writers and RPers, should you feel the need of a game group let us know…

//There in spirit, I thought that was the bar. And we can still say “Dammit, Garion!”, right?

John van Leigh
    Participant

//Please, don’t make it caltrons; please, don’t let it be caltrons… Caltron command ships?

Aramond
    Participant

//Yessssss. Loglogloglogloglog.

//Thank you! I’ll be an hour or two north of Seattle, so it’s good to know it’s the Mecca of nerdom that everyone keeps saying. It looks like I’ll be drowning in gamers, though.

//Nonono, “spirits” would imply that someone has pickled Eric…or that there are a lot more of him. Don’t think the ‘verse could handle that. And Garion needs to be kept on his toes!

// @delpino Please don’t give the GMs ideas.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//You can be an hour or two north of Seattle and not be in Canada? Also, drowning in gamers, drowning in rain…

Matsiyan
    Participant

// Probably nothing else to do up there but play games and paddle down to the pub

Aramond
    Participant

//Drowning in green. So much green.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.