IMP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 3218-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre IMP.>INT.>INTEL.>I.N.I. Report 3218-2237

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

D E V O T I O N T O T R U T H
    THIS DOCUMENT IS PUBLISHED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
    IMPERIAL STELLAR NAVY
    NAVAL KNOWLEDGE VALIDATION DOCTRINE
    SECURITY CLEARANCE LEVEL III
    ENCRYPTION LEVEL ANGEL
    BRIDGE STAFF EYES ONLY
    STARDATE 3218-2237

SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT FOLLOWS…
    Before completing reintegration and refit 4HG was urgently deployed to the Volantis system as a rapid reaction to the overwhelming of the Command complex by a major Kralien invasion force.
    The defensive minefield had been largely replaced by Hegemony automated weapons platforms. The division’s three ships took turns in manoeuvring to draw off enemy fleets until DS-71 was exposed and was retaken my several shuttle deployments of marine assault teams. With that bases fuel and ordnance supplies the division was able to prolong their combat endurance enough to clear a path to and retake Volantis command.
    ISN Invictus again suffered heavily from inefficient power management systems. Once she limped into DS-71 for resupply, only after Relentless cleared hostiles enough to dock. Once she escaped through the defensive ring but had her comms and central management systems knocked offline by a lucky shot from a defence platform. 1BATCOM 3AG reserves moved in to garrison the sector allowing 4HG to come off combat alert and begin repairs.
    SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE REPORT ENDS…

CURRENT GROUP INTELLIGENCE:
    The Kraliens have taken the forward defence stations in Volantis III. These must be cleared and gate control re-established before major reinforcements arrive. 1BATCOM have only scattered reserve elements picketing the Spinward Marches, so 4HG will need to pick up the pace of operations.
    The situation in Cerberus remains serious with an unknown level of Hegemony infiltration and invasion preparedness. Imperial outposts and population have now been out of contacts for a significant period. It is unknown whether garrisons survive and the extent to which civilian populations have been subjugated or subverted. Of more long-term importance is the isolation of the whole Krisenda system, which, while it may be out of Hegemony reach is more obviously open to N’tani and Hjorden operations and the insidious influence of their contacts among the USFPs TSN insurrectionists.

MISSION PLANNING:
    INI are tasked with re-establishing the security of Promethean and Atlantis systems. Volantis must be completely cleansed of Hegemony infestation following the retaking of Volantis Command. Similar action will be needed in Cerberus to establish control of Cerberus Command and break the blockade of the Atlantis gate.

TACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS:
    Officers should continue to prioritize forcing the retreat of hostile contacts encountered. However it has been determined that many of the locals seem unwilling to surrender. Our defense takes priority in such cases.
    Officers are advised to continue training with the various quirks of their ships and develop an effective battle plan for all forms of hostiles including renegade ISN vessels from those overrun by rebel activity during the isolation of Promethean Command.

S U P E R I O R I T Y

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.