Gremlins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zephyr
    Participant

Hi,
    Well I thought I had the new PC Gremlins licked but 2 big crashes in less than 1 hour on helm after a few weeks of perfect gaming tells me I haven’t. I’ve played here for a (very) long time and don’t want to have to leave. I’ve had the PC since the start of the year CPU AMD A10-7870K windows 10 OS 8Gb RAM (not that RAM’s important for Artemis) When it crashes the computer just freezes with a buzz from the last sound playing, no keyboard response the only thing to sort it is power cycle. With other games and operations it has never crashed (including endurance racing on stock car extreme while online) the same. It isn’t due to temperatures because FSX really stresses the system (the fan goes high speed) and it doesn’t crash. As it stands I don’t think it is fair on the rest of you for me to play as any of the main roles any more because of the crashes, I hope the TSN Horizon didn’t get screwed because of it. I’m not new to PC’s and tech stuff 🙂 but I’d appreciate ANY suggestions however trivial or silly they may seem. The crashes never happened on my old PC (which went bang 🙁 ) so I’m guessing it’s an OS or hardware issue. Please help 🙂

Blaze Strife
    Participant

One thing that was causing trouble to me, on one other game was old motherboard chipset driver, which didn’t support the Windows 10. Actually, my motherboard didn’t even have Win10 support, so I had to buy a new one.

You might want to check that.

Good luck.

Zephyr
    Participant

Cheers Blaze, The motherboard is a gigabyte F2A78M-HD2 and the website describes it as ‘ideal for windows 10 on the desktop’ 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.