End of the Year

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall End of the Year

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aramond
    Participant

So as the year is drawing to a close, I can’t help but do something stereotypical.

Due to the loss of our original forums and my terrible memory, I can’t say exactly when I joined the TSN. I think it was in March or April, as that was when I switched to a new job and my schedule finally became steady. It was something during the Euphini Expanse campaign, though. What I can say is that ever since that day when I became a lowly cadet, jumping on Teamspeak with the TSN has become one of the highlights of my week. Even with other games trying to improve on the concept, Artemis is still a one of a kind game in my eyes, and I’m glad to have found this group who loves it as much as I do.

Anyway, my thanks to the crew of the Raven, both present and past, for putting up with my silly ass every week. To our Intel division for writing and running fantastic missions without fail. To the rank-and-file of our 2nd Fleet, 4th Light Division for just being awesome people to spend the 4+ hours gaming with every week. Finally, to our Fleet Captain for bringing this group of space-obsessed weirdos together. If I ever see any one of you in RL, drinks are on me.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday break. Be seeing you next duty shift.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

c o p y t h a t

–LT Hall, ONI and Kralien Waster

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Leonard Hall.
    Matsiyan
    Participant

So say all of us.

Fulvus
    Participant

<3 For all of you!

Zephyr
    Participant

Well put 🙂 have a good new year all. I’ll hopefully see you all on the ship or station soon . 🙂

Aramond
    Participant

It’ll be good to have you back, Zeph.

Graybeard
    Participant

well said, Aramond!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.