Cpt. Gomric – Appointment as Senior Command Instructor

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station Cpt. Gomric – Appointment as Senior Command Instructor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Keymaster

I would like to be the first to congratulate Captain Gomric on his new position at TSN Command. Captain Gomric was offered, and has accepted, a position as a Senior Command Instructor for the TSN.

In his new role, the Captain will be working with TSN Command to help identify, train and assess new command candidates. It is likely therefore that the Captain will be joining us on occasion, and taking on various roles aboard ships.

Once again, congratulations Captain Gomric.

Flt Cpt Xavier

Thantos
    Participant

Congratulations sir, your assignment is well deserved, but I hope you will come back and drive the Phoenix from time to time.

Gomric
    Participant

Thanks.

First off; I’m sorry for not replying sooner. Getting used to my new position have taken a lot of time, and I haven’t paid a lot of attention to the comm net recently.

Second something I’ve already told the Flt Cpt., but like to make official; the reason for me leaving the front line duty.

I’ve been glancing at open positions at TSN Command for several months, hesitating to apply, before actually deciding to.
    I’ve thoroughly appreciated the time within the 4th light division, and I don’t expect to find any other environment promoting communication, efficiency, and smooth cooperation in this way again.
    While really appreciating the division, I’ve been here for a really long time.
    The ship operations, and later even command became something I was able to do without even thinking. It slowly started to feel more and more like a chore, and I noticed my attention slipping, severely degrading my ability command effectively.
    I believe my resignation in the long term will be in the best interest of both the division and the Phoenix crew.
    I’ll hopefully be more valuable assessing and training new, ambitious recruits.

I’d also like to congratulate Commander Expree on the command position – well earned.
    (At some point you’ll most probably see me taking the helm.)

Cpt. Gomric, out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Promethean Command Station’ is closed to new topics and replies.