Artemis 2.3.0 available now! :D

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Artemis 2.3.0 available now! :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gabriel Wade
    Participant

It’s official guys! 2.3.0 is out! It’s got bug fixes, tweaks to difficulty, and FIGHTERS!!! 😀

Here’s the Links:
    Forum Post: http://artemis.forumchitchat.com/post/artemis-2-3-0-is-now-released-7927888?pid=1290865674

Downloads: http://artemis.eochu.com/index.php/downloads/

Leonard Hall
    Participant

Make sure Allard doesn’t get word of this, or he’ll explode.

— Hall

Matsiyan
    Participant

He was already on and playing when I was testing teamspeak whispers last night 🙂

Leonard Hall
    Participant

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

— Hall, angry for not hearing this when it happened

Cessna
    Participant

cool.

Aramond
    Participant

I’m more interested in that fact that the crashing bug that happens when monsters are killed has been fixed. The TSN mod working with the latest version of Artemis would be rather neat.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Does the mod work with this release? I imagine it is just tge vessel data file that would need updating with the new fighters.

John van Leigh
    Participant

There are some speed adjustments that affect at least the higher levels, apparently (read the notes, haven’t tried it). I’m not sure how that’s gonna interact with the energy mod and allied ship speed without adjusting it.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Thanks to Fish, our mod is all sorted to work with it too. I just used the Artemis update to 2.3.0 then replaced the vesselData and artemis.ini with our modded versions and it all seemed to work fine.

Lewis Remmick
    Participant

So does that mean we should be upgrading to 2.3.0 for today?

Leonard Hall
    Participant

We’ll likely be able to make the push to 2.3.0 if everything holds out.

FUN FACT: This week’s duty shift adjutant memorandum ended up in my spam folder.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Leonard Hall.
    Quinn
    Participant

So Aramond and myself will have to make sure everyone upgrades to 2.3.0? Or is it optional?

@Hall Mine too, which has never happened before…

Aramond
    Participant

Quinn asks a very good question. Personally, I feel like we’ll want to run a few smaller tests before upgrading the entire division over. Considering how new it is. This week, we may want to save 2.3.0 for the final sim, or an after-shift game.

Also, mine got sent to spam as well.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Thinking it might be nice to have a week’s notice to upgrade and test

Adele Mundy
    Participant

//you know, it would make much more sense if we did all this downloading and updating and mucking about in hyperspace between shifts, rather than at the last minute just before a shift. Then when the inevitable snags happen, we would have time to fix things.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.