Artemis 2.2.0 is OUT Mod Updated with a Beta build

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Artemis 2.2.0 is OUT Mod Updated with a Beta build

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Fish Evans

Steam has updated all clients to 2.2.0 so from next shift we will pretty much forced into useing 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 (there are roumers of a crash bug that has yet to be pinpointed)

I have put to geather a build of the Mod that works with 2.2.0 at the normal place its Beta, Its got a few little new things in the mod side but hasnt been tested fully but should sufice for the upcoming DS. But.. Stay tuned there is always the possibility that 2.2.1 will break the mod again.

Flashheart
    Participant

A licence key through Steam is still technically a licence, so worst case scenario wouldn’t we be able to provide a link to the older client to those who already have purchased the game?

Fulvus
    Participant

It would be a violation of copyright law to post such a link.

Leonard Hall
    Participant

Get on the comm net and come play. Mod and 2.2.0 doing well enough after some testing.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Leonard Hall.
    Flashheart
    Participant

Fulvus you’re a violation of copyright law.

Fulvus
    Participant

Hey Flash, stop spreading the word! Or I’ll might just violate rules of engagement!

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Hello, is 2.2.0 required to play? Does the mod have to be installed to play?

Xavier
    Keymaster

2.2.0 will be required and so will the mod. If you have any difficulty getting set up, TSN officers will be able to help.

Matsiyan
    Participant

TSN officers were very helpful with getting the version upgraded and the mod installed. Thanks all.

Verok
    Participant

I’m not sure if Thom will be releasing another patch before then, but we’re doing another bug testing party in September to check out the latest round of fixes he did. I’ll post an update after the event as to how things are looking.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.