A poster for the TSN

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development A poster for the TSN

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Keymaster

I am looking for a poster design to advertise the TSN on forums. It needs to present some of the awesome stuff in our mod, showing people what is on offer. It needs a good catch line, something like “For Duty and Honour” and it needs our up to date web address on there. Other than that, the brief is open. Make it look cool so it attracts some new recruits to our group.

I will be putting up a post on the Artemis forums shortly and want to add a poster to it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good evening, sir. Prior to joining the academy, my civilian life contained a significant amount of design work.

If you still need a poster designed, I’d be happy to submit a few drafts for your approval.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In hindsight, posting an image search link may be too ambiguous. This portfolio page would be better.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Welcome,

I’d be interested to see what you cone up with!

Fish Evans

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzO099Lh4f6eVXZkdVhTbmJMX28 This is a Link to a collection of images, and our old and new logos and a video that shows a selection of ships in an early stage of development, Im afriad I dont have many other images but you might be able to find some stuff on our you tube channel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you, Fish – that’s a helpful collection of images, sir.

Captain, here’s a few ideas I sketched out. One is a retro style, similar to World War II posters. The other is mostly text, attempting to efficiently convey why someone might want to check out the site.

In both cases I wanted the reference to Star Trek to be apparent to those with an eye for it, so there’s a ship visible in both. Let me know what you think.

I’m not sure what features are in the modded client we use, so I’m not sure how to highlight that. What would you say are the strengths of the TSN that you’d most like to feature?

Poster 1

Poster 2

Xavier
    Keymaster

I like the graphic of the ships on the second on as well as the darker space background. I think tying in both our division logo and the artemis logo to it would be good as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aye, sir. I’ll make the requested changes and resubmit my work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.