Reply To: Concerning Xavier's Defiant Stand Against Terran Tyranny

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Concerning Xavier's Defiant Stand Against Terran Tyranny Reply To: Concerning Xavier's Defiant Stand Against Terran Tyranny

Aramond
Participant

As much as I’d hate to miss an entire duty shift, I’m of the same mind as Mundy. Especially since Eric sees these events involving his ship and his captain. Yeah, he’s an odd cross between possessive and loyal-as-hell.

@matsiyan
The main thing with you being the only one dissenting is probably because the majority of us don’t really play characters. The TSN is instead a weekly chance to play Artemis with a bunch of fun people.

Which brings up something else. With traitors wrecking our stuff (Cessna & del Pino), Captains being mind controlled (Expree), and now this; would we want to expand the RP to a higher level outside the normal roll call/captain-on-deck/pre-planned event type stuff? Such as the option to refuse an order in character? For example, I feel that if Conrad was on the Raven when this went down, he might have tried to stop this. And he probably wouldn’t have been alone either.