Reply To: Fleet Conference 31521-2239

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Fleet Conference 31521-2239 Reply To: Fleet Conference 31521-2239

Raiden
Participant

Raiden straightens in his chair and seeing noone else is ready to talk starts talking towards Edward Pierce.

Although that is one possible way how Hegemony would react, it is by far not the only one. A full blown blockade of this sector can simply mean that enemy will move their assets through Setmari, Ka’morlin or any other system. And while we could possibly use the time to hurt the local infrastructure badly, this doesn’t help the situation on the front as the resources woudl eventually reach it, albeit delayed.

It’s a viable solution if we want to surprise enemy and enable certain coordinated offensive on the front, but we have no such indication TSN is ready to mount counteroffensife so far.

Hurting enemy steadily, luring them to traps, hurting their supply lines would by my accounts achieve greater impact and weaken the opposition on the front and thus enabling the counter offensive and perhaps such a bold move as to blockade an entire sector.

Besides, blocking Onwia would certainly cutoff the local forces there and the most logical reaction would be to amass near Onwia/Drenan gate and trying fixing it. This would certainly eliminate our ability to sneak in and out of Drenan undetected and endanger our base moreso.

Again, I think this would actually be a great move to support a hopefully soon to be mounted future offensive, but I would advise against such a move right now.

Raiden takes a deep breath as if to continue, but after a moment of pause decided not to.

That would be all from me for now.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Raiden.