Hello Sabasti, I’ll start with an explanation of things as I understand it and then provide you with a step-by-step process to try.
Once the mod is installed it’s already active, so you can skip running “zEnable Expansion.bat” as the only reason for it (and “zDisable Expansion.bat”) is to allow you to turn the mod on & off. I would instead recommend making a copy of the original Artemis directory and renaming it to “ArtemisTSN” or something similar, and then extracting the mod files to that TSN copy.
There is also a known issue with some our currently posted files; you’ll want to download two other files and use them to replace files under the same names in the dat directory of your Artemis copy.
1. Install Artemis.
2. Make a copy of the entire base Artemis directory & rename it “ArtemisTSN” (or similar).
3. Download the “Full Upgrade File” from our site; ignore the “Patch Only File” for now.
4. Extract the contents of “mod-master” (from the “Full Upgrade Files” download) to the ArtemisTSN directory.
5. Download the corrected files (here and here) and use them to replace the files of the same names in the dat directory of your ArtemisTSN.
6. Try to launch “Artemis.exe” from your ArtemisTSN directory.
Hopefully this will fix it for you.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Thomas Avirson.