Reply To: Training Simulation Charlie

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Command Centre Holodeck Training Simulation Charlie Reply To: Training Simulation Charlie

Fish Evans

is the TSN Aura able to comunitate with the party and the partys Electronics?

AR: Average DR:Above Average Roll:13 Result:Yes

Captain Evans to away party, TSN Aura is standing by to assist with data cross link to our main computer at this time. Please note that the deeper you go the less usefull this link will likely become. The Oposeing force is not currently jamming us however.

//so if you check for signal strength at each interation point with electronics with the dificulty incressing each time you can use my skill rateings for encryption, programing etc. If I havnet responded for a bit.

am I familure enough with this design of instulation to surgest a route form the other side of the door?

AR:High DR: Above Average Roll:18 Result: Yes

We’ve been reviewing your sensor data, the installation appears to be followng some standard plans, past the door ahead you should find a T Corridor, the left will take you to a storage area with a mantiance tube leading towards the inner core – its likely to be booby traped. The right will take you to a small security station where you should find a terminal and access to the facilitys Outer Core.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Fish Evans.
  • This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Fish Evans.