- Find your Artemis folder and copy it.
- Rename to something like TSN Artemis, so you know what’s it for.
- Download the latest full install of the mod (direct link to download).
- Once the download is finished, extract the zip file directly into the TSN Artemis folder and overwrite everything.
- Run zEnable Expansion.bat.
- Run Artemis.exe from the same folder, the TSN Artemis.
- You should see an image like this, with the same version text.
- You can create a shorcut to TSN’s Artemis.exe to launch your game. I have it added to my list of Steam games and renamed to Artemis TSN.
Additionally, you can download and install more beautiful space, the 2K skyboxes:
- Download the 2K Skyboxes.zip (direct download link).
- Extract the zip to the TSN Artemis folder and overwrite, if you’re asked to do so.
- The game should now look much nicer.
EDIT: Now that you’ve edited your last post, it doesn’t seem like I’m answering a question, but rather like I’m counting on you not knowing how to do it yourself… Oh, well.