Reply To: Log Aramond 16416-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Personal Logs Log Aramond 16416-2237 Reply To: Log Aramond 16416-2237

Aramond
Participant

//@feil I don’t think you’re alone in that case. I could have sworn that there plenty of others (like Wade and Allard) that enjoy the fighters. But their just not my cup of tea.

I’m one of those people that loves co-op when it comes to multiplayer, and Artemis is just such a unique video game. When I first found out about it, I was intrigued. A video game where everyone controls a ship together? Sign me up! And this was a year before I discovered all the lovely folks of the TSN. Nevermind the fact that I’m one of the few heretics around here that doesn’t care about Star Trek.

When it comes down to it, the TSN makes this game even more unique. Where else can you play a game where you can 4+ entirely player controlled ships, each with their own crew, working together against forces controlled by yet another player(GM)? And we do this every week!

…I have a feeling that I may have gotten a bit off topic here. Carriers have the potential to be great, I just don’t like controlling a fighter.