Reply To: ((OOC)) Fighter Squadron of the 2nd Fleet, 4th Light Division

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development ((OOC)) Fighter Squadron of the 2nd Fleet, 4th Light Division Reply To: ((OOC)) Fighter Squadron of the 2nd Fleet, 4th Light Division

Gabriel Wade
Participant

I don’t know that I like the idea about having remote controlled “drones” as our fighters… Yes, it make an easy work around for if the fighter is destroyed, but to me it also takes some of the “drama” (the good kind) out of the RP. It’s a lot more fun to have a group of men and women out in small fighters risking their lives and making daring maneuvers than to have a room with a bunch of pilots who are essentially playing video games. I understand that that is essentially where we’re headed IRL to preserve lives, and in real life I’m ALL for that. But I’m still not sure that’s quite the direction we’d want to go for our RP.

For the gravitational waves, I think it’d be better to go with the mass being less effected. We could combine both of them into one and say that they’re less effected and have thruster systems that can compensate for the minimized effects.

I know through our testing that we’re starting to get the idea of how we deploy and what communication and tactics we use, which was SO AWESOME last week.

We STILL need to come up with a squadron number, name, and motto though. I’d like to see some ideas posted here, if y’all don’t mind. 🙂