Reply To: Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Commissioned Officers’ Galley Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237 Reply To: Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237

Quinn
Participant

Intendant, I hear your concerns, but this is not a meeting to discuss the philosophical nature of objective morality, nor is it a meeting to discuss the pros and cons of joining the TSN. This meeting is about getting the senior officers back.

If we can get the intelligence we need from the ISN, I want you to find a way. Is that clear? If you would prefer not to carry out the assignment I’ve given you for moral reasons then I can assign it to another officer, but I will not let any stone go unturned in our search.

Meanwhile, if we can get the intelligence from the TSN, I want Subaltern Tam to find a way.

As for the underworld elements- Midshipman Song is it? It’s a good suggestion- I would like you to review stellar cartography and consult with the science officers to identify any such independent bases who might offer us safe harbor for a fee. Mr. Rakaydos’ experience may come in handy identifying exactly what that fee might be, so please consult with him as well.