Reply To: Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Commissioned Officers’ Galley Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237 Reply To: Emergency Division Conference – 28418-2237

Quinn
Participant

So we’re clear: if the best play for rescuing the senior officers requires defection then that’s what we’ll do. If it requires shining our boots and saluting the ISN, then that’s what we’ll do. But if it requires the murder of innocents or otherwise compromising our TSN oath, however, then we’ll be using the next best play. Abandoning our oath is no more an option than abandoning our senior officers.

Quinn sighs

But Iroh is correct, we’ve got to focus on the task at hand.

Subaltern Tam, I want you to come up with a way to get a message to the TSN while we’re here on station. Collaborate with any of our officers you have to but we need to send the message asking for specific intel on the location of our senior officers.

Intendant Nhaima, you’ll be working the same angle but from inside the ISN. You’re to identify potential Azure Legion targets for your proposed operation, but I also want you to pursue less invasive means as well. Perhaps we can bug the INI officers and they’ll drop clues that we can follow up.

I cannot stress enough to both of you: Don’t get caught. The senior officers are counting on us and we can’t save them if we’re locked down. Contact me immediately if you believe you may be compromised so we can scramble ships and leave.

He looks at the cadet who spoke up earlier

Midshipman, that was a good idea about alerting Admiral Mundy. Having an admiral hassling the Azure Legion can only help our potential operation, and she may even point us in the right direction. I’ll send her a message right away.

Other ideas? The more options we have, the better chance we stand of a successful rescue.