WANTED: Protagonist

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall WANTED: Protagonist

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fish Evans

Part of an upcoming story line will involve an individual within the Division carrying out an extended duration role this individual will eventually die/be arrested/transphered away/premoted away or otherwise become a non – entity at the conclusion of the part.. as such the person that takes on this role will effectively lose there IC name.

There are two ways we will deal with this.

1) The Individual will transfer to us with a new name the week after the conclusion with the same (or enhanced) rank.

2) at the start the Individual will be transpherd out and a new name brought in at the rank of Cdt (Exempted from examination) who will then play there part untull the conclusion at which time their original name will be transpherd back.

As with all RP roles like this its a way to get noticed for awards and promotion. This particular role would suite some one with dark urges.

Roy
    Participant

Sounds awesome!! I’m totally down to use Roy for this an ensign stepping up to the heroic cchallenge!!
    Maybe haha ya know it could happen haha

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Roy.
    Aramond
    Participant

I’d also be interested in doing this. Mind you, I’d be taking a new name for the Protagonist, as Aramond is a name I’ve grown rather attached to.

Roy
    Participant

Feel free to message us about any new info!

Lewis Remmick
    Participant

I volunteer as tribute!

John van Leigh
    Participant

I’m up for this, as well.

Fish Evans

Thank you everyone, we will be contacting you all in the New year (both those that have posted and contacted me in Private) Enjoy your Holidays 🙂

Roy
    Participant

I’m excited haha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.