TSN Viper and Horison ship icons

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development TSN Viper and Horison ship icons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Jemel Eahain

so we have 2 new light cruisers of 2 new class types, now we need icons for both ships, would you guys like to make up some proposals and the crews can pick the ones they like?
    on an other note these are light cruisers so do we use the same shield design as the other light cruiser or find a new shield design for each class

Blaze Strife
    Participant

TSN Viper’s logo should include a viper. Just sayin’.

As for the shield, we’ve been over so many shields for TSN Dauntless, and never agreed upon anything, so I think we should just trust the one who’ll be making the icons to make a few designs and we can choose one of them.

John van Leigh
    Participant

I’m not going to adapt this myself, but if someone’s interested, this was the insignia of the Horizon’s namesake.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Regarding TSN Viper, I’m with Dr. Jones: snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?

Braddock
    Participant

I just threw this together in paint, but I think this might be a good design idea for the TSN Horizon.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx8CN6xwGRn0YTR5SzVaa3BxZEE
    TSN Horizon Icon Idea

*All the edits are me trying to get the image to show

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Braddock.
    Matthew Vaj
    Participant

I think a variation of the Earthrise photo would also be cool for the Horizon.

Quinn
    Participant

Here’s my attempt for the Viper, let me know if you have suggestions. I’m guessing that since the Apollo and Valkyrie classes are basically light cruisers, we want to use the shield shape like Hawk and Phoenix use(d), but let me know if there’s another shape is more appropriate.

TSN Viper 1

I like what’s been posted for Horizon so far, maybe I’ll mock one up for that tomorrow.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Love the Viper’s shield. Let’s settle on it, or we’ll change the ship again before settling on a logo.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Yes. Near enough. Great work and thanks for jumping in!

Blaze Strife
    Participant

He’s not jumping in, it’s our ship. XD

Verok, van Leigh, Quinn, me, and Feil. 😛

Matsiyan
    Participant

I did not mean that he is interrupting (that would be me 🙂 ). I just meant it is great to see someone see the need for something, have the ability and actually do it.

And not that I have any say, since I am not on her crew, but I think it is a cool design :-p

Blaze Strife
    Participant

I was just joking. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.

I think we all have a say in it, but that we should reach a decision asap.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Go for it. (I still hate snakes. Indy was right.)

Quinn
    Participant

I mocked up a design for Horizon based on Braddock’s post, but it’s not quite as exciting as I’d like, so I’ll probably play around with it, trying to incorporate some of the stuff that Van Leigh posted:
    TSN Horizon 1

Also, I made a few tweaks to the Viper logo from earlier, some of the outlines and stuff were bothering me…
    TSN Viper 2

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Quinn.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Quinn.
    Quinn
    Participant

And here’s Horizon take 2, with a little more going on. Not sure I like how the shooting star turned out though…
    TSN Horizon 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.