The Dauntless was Victorious!

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall The Dauntless was Victorious!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Verok
    Participant

Most of us are back home from our adventure at Artemis Armada 3. The crew of the Dauntless was successful in winning our assigned canonical mission, and received 2 recognition plaques. One for successfully completing our canonical mission, which I was told by the creator of the script that they had tested with multiple other crews and nobody had successfully completed it by the time we ran our mission. We also received an award for “Most Improved Pirates” for getting an excellent score on a pirate raiding mission that we completed.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Several of us will likely be creating personal logs documenting our experience on the missions we did. And, we were also interviewed on video after our canonical mission which will eventually be posted to the Armada 3 site gallery.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Verok.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Verok.
    Adele Mundy
    Participant

Woohoo! Congrats, Dauntless crew!

Matsiyan
    Participant

Undaunted!

Blaze Strife
    Participant

I recognize some faces, see the nameplates for others, but there are three I don’t recognize. Care to write the TSN names of all officers?

Matthew Vaj
    Participant

Front (left to right): Quinn, K, Michael (Verok’s cousin, not part of the TSN)
    Back: Vaj, Verok, Parra, and another non-TSN guy (I think his name was Mark?)

Blaze Strife
    Participant

No wonder I didn’t know who they were,since they are not part of us (for now).

Thanks, though.

Adam Parra
    Participant

Mike has been helping Verok with his bridge at cons for awhile. He’s a giid player. I asked Mark to sit in as the shuttle pilot. We almost used the shuttle once.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.