Successful event @ Charcon

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Successful event @ Charcon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Verok
    Participant

Met lots of people and introduced them to the world of Artemis. And, I’m hoping we’ll have some new recruits show up in the next few weeks. I gave out the TSN RP’s web site to a lot of people. I know I’ve already got one new person coming next week. He bought Artemis on steam before he left the event! I even had a couple of Mandalorian Mercenaries take the helm and weapons consoles!

Fulvus
    Participant

Is all the props your doing? No wonder you lure people to the game. I hope you mentioned they won’t get the props as part of a steam-bundle.

Verok
    Participant

LOL! I actually had to explain to a few people that it wasn’t my game, that I just built the scenery. A few people thought the whole thing was custom. When I explained they could buy it on steam, they just about jumped up and down. 🙂

Expree | Sci

Outstanding! If you keep this up the TSN will have to all chip in and get you an Amazon gift card. 🙂

Xavier
    Keymaster

Verok, that is awesome! Really impressed.

Fulvus
    Participant

“…just built the scenery.”

Cut the crap, it’s amazing!

Verok
    Participant

Ok…yeah, I’m pretty proud of it. Every time I use it I think of more things I want to add. As of right now, I’ve been asked to do 3 more conventions this year, and had one offer for a private party too. So, I think it’s been amazingly successful already.

Gomric
    Participant

I haven’t seen that till now.
    That is awesome! =O

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.