10/06/2017 at 07:57 #24775
no problem, and yes! maybe for next game then. it’ll give everyone more time to figure shit out.19/06/2017 at 17:32 #24944
Is this still something we want to try out? We can prep something for next game?19/06/2017 at 18:11 #24947
Thanks for keeping up some momentum on this!
I would love to do it but I have been busy writing up the ONI debriefs (which would constitute the core around which the news reports would revolve) and planning future missions.
I suggest we need to script one or two “news stories” about each mission or even to lay the groundwork for future missions. Each should be very short and it would be great if they were not a dry delivery of a factual summary, but a “man on the street” interview of an eyewitness, or a “human interest piece” about someone affected by the outcome.
Next shift will be my last until August.19/06/2017 at 18:15 #24949
By the way, has anyone read the Intel briefings? Are they useful? Does anyone care? (Other than the meticulous and coscientious Leonard Hall whose feedback has been very helpful)19/06/2017 at 18:27 #24951AnonymousInactive
I read them, they’re helpful. Anyway, when do you all want to start recording/move forward with this?19/06/2017 at 18:55 #24960
Morlock would need the sound files for editing by Friday. Before that he probably needs access to a library of background themes and sound effects.
Performance artists would need scripts by Wed/Thu to record them.
– Engineering report on Denobite degeneration
– Cerberus Command station survivor eyewitness account
– Piece about USF attempt to ambush diplomatic connection with the N’tani hosted Kralien refugees. Maybe Mundy agonizing about staring down a gunsight at a ship that might contain her brother.
– Eyewitness account of the beautiful N’tani “living ships” arriving at Atlantis Command and the unusualness of Kraliens boarding the station as honoured guests.
– Interview with the archeology institute? He seemed like a nice guy, good credentials, rather quiet and intense…
– Interview with survivor of the raid on the RS-25 science station, basically highly redacted. Or maybe an official TSN reprsentative very carefully saying nothing.
– progress on the sensor net upgrade?
So we need people to subbmit scripts in the next 48 hours and also to volunteer to make recordings.
I could record something Thu night.19/06/2017 at 18:56 #24962
I’m ready now for sound editing and design. To start off i’d like to do simple news reports, but after we see how we do with it, i’ll be able to splice in some other elements – explosions in the background for example.
I’m not an expert on this sort of thing, but i can do simple stuff like that, maybe a murmuring crowd, screams, etc. Stuff that a live broadcast might pick up if they were on the street during an attack.
one thing i’m terrible at is accents and voice acting, so if i did a test run it would sound like crap 🙂19/06/2017 at 19:06 #24964
also, if i could get everything by friday morning (EST) then that would be helpful. i have friday afternoons off, so i wouldn’t be in a huge rush saturday.19/06/2017 at 19:25 #24966AnonymousInactive
Ok, that’s doable. Whom were our VAs again?19/06/2017 at 19:38 #24968
I’m in. I don’t know if @fish is available this week. I might twist Mundy’s arm…19/06/2017 at 19:54 #24974
Who will voluunteer to script the assignments above?
For VA’s; Matsiyan is passionate about ships so it would be logical to interview him for the N’tani. Leonard Hall would be awsome at saying nothing about the science station raid. Jemel and Fish have engineering credentials to do the Denobite report or any of the other well known engineers. But they all need a script to read.19/06/2017 at 21:00 #24982AposineParticipant
Do you need a hillbilly or a samurai?19/06/2017 at 23:00 #24985
Do we need a Division Development channel on Discord or just induct Morlock into ONI?19/06/2017 at 23:24 #24987
the sentence that began the beginning of the end for the TSN.19/06/2017 at 23:35 #24989
new discord @ https://discord.gg/nUFNbyk
It might be more responsive for quick turnround, though anything definitive should, in my opinion, be still posted to the forum.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Xavier. Reason: edited to update discord link
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.