Rank Graphics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Are the graphics files representing the teamspeak rank icons (or larger versions) available? Can anyone post a link?

Also the files for ribbons seem to be larger than those for medals. Is there a cache of consistently sized images available?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is a link to the files you requested: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByNQ6ZjIDiXkcnZad3RzR05sS00

Matsiyan
    Participant

Thank you!

The rank insignia are there, which is what I was really looking for, but I note for future reference that only a single medal is present and the ship insignia predate the current issue. It would be wonderful to have these updated and added to the library as and when archivist resources become available.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry mate. It was the best I could do with an older personal index.

Matsiyan
    Participant

I hope I did not sound ungrateful. Seriously thank you for the swift and helpful response and thanks for hanging on to the old key info. But I did want to let the great and the organized know that there is an appetite and appreciation for having access to all the master info if anyone is in a position to make them available 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh no you’re fine mate. If you need anything else, I’ll see if I can get it for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.