PSA: your brain probably works better than ours

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development PSA: your brain probably works better than ours

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John van Leigh
    Participant

You’ll notice by this point that officers, the higher they are on the chain of command and allowing for aberrations such as van Leigh, tend to be less centered in reality, leading to much wackiness.

How’s this relevant? You see, there are things that, if possible, you’re better off bringing up to our attention. So, if you were a duty officer and never received a ribbon, or were onboard a ship destroyed in combat (mission) besides Hawk and Lancer, send a request.

Also, you’re welcome to submit any award nomination, as always. Here’s the form.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Is it okay to write it here?

I’ve been an ADO/DO and didn’t receive a ribbon.

I’ve also been cramped in a lifepod after running from a burning ship with the rest of the crew. Don’t remember which one, though. May be Phoenix.

John van Leigh
    Participant

Just to clarify, I don’t think any DO received ribbons during the last couple of months. We’re just compiling the list for the awards ceremony. But yeah, raising your name here will do just fine.

Draeco
    Participant

Whom should we contact about pins for the Ensign’s exam? (I don’t see my silver pin on my record.)

Jemel Eahain

Some duty officers have had there record updated the last cycle or 2 might not have been prossessed yet, I don’t think we are giving anything out to ado’so at this point,

John van Leigh
    Participant

When we approved the month-long DO cycle we changed the description of the DO ribbon so that you only needed one rotation (as opposed to multiple times on the job). We never even thought about an ADO award. No idea why.

Ensign pins are Jemel’s area. I’m fairly certain that on your officer record (that is, the document we use to keep track of you all) they are updated, and also I know for sure that we have a copy of the results. I have no idea how often those are updates, but keep in mind that it’s just one duty among many others he has.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.