Possible issue with 2.5.101 and 2k Skyboxes

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development Possible issue with 2.5.101 and 2k Skyboxes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donovan
    Participant

I was experiencing crashes whenever I tried to access the Fighter console once I upgraded to 2.5.101 and 1.6.3. As soon as the console was selected (if I selected multiple stations) or upon clicking “Ready to Play” (if it was the only console selected), I’d get an error message that Artemis.exe had stopped working and the program would crash. Thanks to Nhaima and her assistance, I think we may have found the culprit: the 2k Skyboxes.

There were no issues on a vanilla version. I tried to reinstall Artemis, went through all the updates, then installed the TSN update and 2k Skyboxes, and it would crash. Going through the process again but skipping the 2k Skyboxes installation solved my problem.

Blaze Strife
    Participant

There are 20 folders there, each containing different images. Have you tried copying files from just one folder, to try and see if it’s any folder or some specific?

Donovan
    Participant

Honestly, we didn’t have that much time – we did this for about a half an hour before the last duty shift. I was anxious to get my console working in case we needed the shuttles again for the mission or fighters for the sims.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.