Portraits

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Captain Fish perhaps

Full dress closeup

Full dress longshot

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Matsiyan. Reason: Img vs. link
    Matsiyan
    Participant

and in spacesuit – note no jetpack. The captain suffers from agoraphobia and is not expected to do anything but breathe in one. No EVAs.
    Fish in a bowl

Blaze Strife
    Participant

I think the beard suits him better than the helmet.

Fish Evans

I did have a goti at one point, Like it 🙂

Matsiyan
    Participant

It is really hard trying to imagine the face appropriate to a voice. Often there is no intrinsic link. Form wise I made him over six feet and lightly built because of the low-g background. In trying to tone down the heroic nature of the character model I may have thickened his middle a bit much. I’m sure we can trim that down if we get him away from a desk and into more active service 🙂

The creator has the helmet on the same submenu as beards. I will redo with the beard. It does seem to suit him.

Nhaima
    Participant

I totally missed the pictures of Nhaima, they look awesome. Thanks Matsiyan!

Aramond
    Participant

@matsiyan When you get the chance, would you be able to make a list of the costume pieces used for the uniforms? I’d love to go in and update Eric’s.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Certainly! I can also send you the costume file, though then you would have to edit the face and physique sliders back to Eric.

I occasionally get wistful and think it would be wonderful to do a full team of TSN officers on a mission against the Rikti. At least we could get a group shot in chat.

Cheers.

Aramond
    Participant

Whatever would be easier for ya. 🙂

Getting a group shot would be fantastic! If it was planned out far enough in advance, I imagine we could even get a good number of people for it.

Matsiyan
    Participant

April 27th is the 13th anniversary of the startup…

Roshin Das
    Participant

Roshin is short, skinny, black hair, evil twin goatee.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Hi Roshin, I have been extremely short of time but will happily try to put something together. Also I owe Aramond a list of the costume parts, or a copy of the costume file…

Matsiyan
    Participant
    Matsiyan
    Participant

A N’tani
    N'tani / N'tari

Blaze Strife
    Participant

Huh, much different to how I imagined them. But I like it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.