Opening a Facebook page for TSN

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) Division Development Opening a Facebook page for TSN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

The subject pretty much sums it up. I think we need a facebook and twitter page. We can create an OOC department named Social Media Department. We need to share highlights from our missions, captions to get attention, maybe we can take SS pictures to be highly active in social media if we want to grow the community. I believe we ll get steady recruitments from those media branches in time.

I reckon that this is a time for change, we are thinking on enlarging our website, thinking on new ideas and everything. So why we should not be active on facebook and twitter? Active or not, members are members and we can get donations we can use their programming skills, their knowledge and their reach to important events and places maybe?

Adam Parra
    Participant

I agree. Right when something cool happends in the division, its posted in the eastern frontpage. I think a 4th light division fb and twitter will help the community get members

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

This week i tried to reach at least 15 Artemis groups from all around the world. I give them the website but all of them ask if there is a Facebook or twitter page for our community as well because people want to get their bearings before joining blindly. most of the games want to see photos, documents or mission records before joining. We can actively share videos, photos and can be a giant open community. Active ones can play every week we change nothing.

In marketing systems, there is a saying: if you win one person means you have won 20 people.

Charles Beaumont
    Participant

I thought we had a Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/terranstellarnavy/

Tuor Elanesse
    Participant

I am saying that we should use it actively, create a department for it and a twitter page. It s been ages (nearly a year) since the last sharing in you check

Verok
    Participant

The current Facebook page was created by Brenner, and I’m not sure who has admin access to it. What we need is a Facebook group for people to actually join and allow posts from multiple people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.