Open hailing frequencies! Introductions…

Terran Stellar Navy Forums (OOC) The Mess Hall Open hailing frequencies! Introductions…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tiltowait
    Participant

Hi I just joined this group and hope (RL permitting) to become a member of the team! Sadly cannot make every week, but am in process of rearranging my schedule to facilitate more gaming. That said have to be on the other side of town this week. Once I’m down with my RL away mission will beam back here and hope to see if there are any openings for a raw recruit.

Already have my redshirt freshly cleaned and pressed. Used only once, slight stain. 🙂

I’m in Las Vegas and I did manage to get 3 stations up and running…as a stretch goal if I can draft…er invite more of my local friends hope to get a full crew together as well. Hoping to salvage another PC or two from my deep storage stasis pods…

RL name: Mike

P.S. I’m new here so apologies if this is the incorrect forum!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Tiltowait.
    Blaze Strife
    Participant

Welcome!

You’re only required to have one station open, since other players will cover for the rest of it.

We play every Saturday at 20:00 UTC, but be sure to come at least 20 minutes before the start of the shift, to get everything up and running.

If you manage, read through these documents:

There are other interesting and useful documents you can find on the site, but these are the crucial ones.

Tiltowait
    Participant

Ah did not know had to be here early. Sorry about that. In any case Teamspeak is not connecting 🙂 *not sure why worked fine last I tested it*

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Tiltowait.
    Tiltowait
    Participant

And just found out about your mod! So will DL and install.
    Hope to catch you folks next time.
    Cheers! 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Tiltowait.
    Matsiyan
    Participant

Sorry you had issues with Teamspeak. Best of luck with fixing it and installing the mod (very easy).
    Cheers!

Tiltowait
    Participant

Got the mod working.

I don’t consider myself proficient for heavy duty play yet so going to practice some more first 🙂

Thanks for all the support folks.

Aramond
    Participant

Great to hear! Just to make sure you know, we’re not going to be having official shifts until the new year due to the holidays. It sounds like there will be some people around on the teamspeak channel though for pick-up games, though.

Adele Mundy
    Participant

Is there a mod that involves chasing the slaeigh of the Fat Man in Red through the Euphini sector? Those space reindeer can fly really fast…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.