OOC Mission Topic: 29517-2237

Terran Stellar Navy Forums Archives Promethean Command Station Mission Control OOC Mission Topic: 29517-2237

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nhaima So are we saying you’re injured, and if so, how injured?

Nhaima
    Participant

Moderate to severe burn on the hands and the cheek/side of the face that was facing the bloody dice plagued gun.

Matsiyan
    Participant

My results were unexpected. Wondering if they are in some way connected to the surface anomaly we came to investigate? The “impact site”, the reddish area in the orbital reconnaissance image. This could get worse as we get closer. Or maybe there is a pocket of debris deposited here by that massive storm we experienced last time. Could be related to previous N’tani occupation, a crashed Diogenes or N’tani ship? A forerunner artifact or Caltron? Or is it related to those weird anomalies that damaged ships near where the local Diogenes ZZs hung out in this sector? Just ideas. Let’s see what happens after we get to the Atmo Station. Maybe this is why it stopped working?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Matsiyan I love how you chewed out cadet Wilcon. xD Nice one.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Well, voiddammit, this is not just a walk in the park!
    🙂

Matsiyan
    Participant

I just reread my last mission post and realised I had a failure of tenses. 🙁

Rodger Wilcon
    Participant

I must admit that was a very educational monologue, well done.

Matsiyan
    Participant

You are welcome! Rodger is a fun character to interact with 🙂 I do not want rank to get in the way of the story, but I can only suspend disbelief so far. What is fine in the bar after a shift doesn’t feel right “on duty”.

Xavier
    Keymaster

Ok, I figured that would be a good place to end the scene and move on to scene 2. I’ve updated the intel document with the next scene, skipping us ahead to the location of the radiation.

Once we’ve finished there, the next logical scene is the monitoring station, depending on what we discover.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Xavier You forgot my name on the Mission Intel document.

Matsiyan
    Participant

Maybe he doesn’t like us brass? Oh – nope. The mere Matthew is missing too 🙂

Nhaima
    Participant

I noticed that and asked for edit permissions to fix it.

Xavier
    Keymaster

I will add the names… don’t worry.

Xavier
    Keymaster

I have started drafting out ideas for how to handle combat in the forum RP. I’ve used many of the ideas from ylthe Mythic ruleset to help, and need to take another look to see if there are any key points that I missed or could add. I have also added a couple of scaling boxes to compare ‘universal’ characteristics. For example, the reaction speed of a human compared to one of the different alien species.

Take a look at the document and tell me what you guys think:
    Advanced Rules

Matsiyan
    Participant

Looks good to me, but could we have this combined into the main RP mechanics doc? Same thing for the Planetside expansion and the character generation doc. Either that or please give them file names with the same prefix and a Chapter number

TSN RP Character Guidelines 1
    TSN RP Character Guidleines 2 Combat
    TSN RP Character Guidleines 3 Planetside

TSN RP Mission Rules 1
    TSN RP Mission Rules 2 Combat

Either that or someone needs to help me organise my Google docs better 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.